299 - White big floppy summer hat

white and black big floppy summer hat zomerhoed accessoires hoeden
Oh my dear! Yes, that expression does look like it, doesn't it? Well, I love this big, white and black floppy hat. It's ultralight on my head and I have tons of shade when I have this one on. The best part? It doesn't get in front of my eyes so I can wear it even when I'm going to town. Without bumping into people all the time. Sweet!

****

Oh my dear! Ja, mijn uitdrukking lijkt daar wel erg op, of niet? Nou, oh my dear ik ben dol op deze grote, wit met zwarte flaphoed. Hij is superlicht op mijn hoofd en ik heb enorm veel schaduw in mijn gezicht als ik hem draag. Het beste aan deze hoed? Hij valt niet voor mijn ogen, dus ik kan hem zelfs dragen als ik de stad in ga. En dan bots ik niet eens tegen mensen op. Score!

Labels: , , , , , ,