277, 278 & 279 - Hermès, fall scarf and more bears





Let's start off this day with a scarf I have bought in Monaco. I was looking for a Hermès like scarf and I found this one in Monaco. It's soft and is classic. Of course there is Monaco Monte Carlo on it, which is a bit of a tourist sign, but still I like the overall look and feel of this scarf.

****

Laten we beginnen met de sjaal die ik in Monaco kocht. Ik was op zoek naar een sjaal die een Hermès look had en toen vond ik deze in Monaco. Hij is zacht en klassiek. Helaas zorgt het 'Monaco Monte Carlo' opdruk voor een lichte toeristenattractie, maar ik vind de gehele look en feel van deze sjaal fijn.


This is a scarf that I have taken with me on many of my travels. It's especially very nice to have around you when it's autumn. It fits my colours perfectly and it's warm enough during the transition from summer to fall.

****

Deze sjaal heb ik meegenomen op vele reizen. Het is vooral fijn om deze sjaal bij je te hebben als het herfst wordt. Hij past perfect bij de kleuren van mijn garderobe en hij is warm genoeg voor de overgang van zomer naar herfst.



Ah more bears, this is a scarf I have got since I was a small girl. Sweet, isn't it?

****

Ach, meer beren. Deze sjaal heb ik ook al een eeuwigheid, ik kreeg hem toen ik een kleine meid was (12 jaar? 14 jaar?) Hij is wel lief, toch?


Labels: , , , , , ,