5 - Cognac leather boots

Yesterday I told you about my black leather boots and today you see my cognac coloured leather boots. I haven't used them as much as the black ones (for a long time I didn't have any black boots, that's why I used those much more) so they still look very good. I love the color and I was so happy when I bought these and the black ones during sale. They were 70% off! Hellooooo! Who would leave them? If you would, you must be an idiot. And so I ended that day with two pairs of the same shoes in different colors.

Did you ever buy two of the same shoes?

****

Gisteren vertelde ik al over mijn zwarte leren laarzen en vandaag laat ik je mijn cognac gekleurde leren laarzen zien. Ik heb ze niet zo veel gebruikt als mijn zwarte laarzen (ik heb een lange tijd geen zwarte laarzen gehad, daarom heb ik die meer gebruikt) en daarom zien ze er nog zo goed uit. Ik vind de kleur zo mooi en ik was zo blij toen ik deze en de zwarte laarzen kocht tijdens de uitverkoop. Ze waren met 70% korting! Hallooooo! Wie laat zoiets dan staan? Als je dat doet, ben je vast een idioot. En zo eindigde ik die dag met twee paar dezelfde schoenen in verschillende kleuren.

Heb jij ooit twee dezelfde schoenen gekocht?

Labels: , , , , , ,