Celebrity Crushes - Keanu Reeves

I know it's a little bit silly, to have a celebrity crush but everybody loves a little bit of eye candy! I know that for sure, so since the past days have been rainy and I have started watching a whole lot of movies again - I thought of all the eyecandy in those movies. And though I love me a little bit of Ryan Gosling (come on, I read the book The Notebook so when the movie came out I simply HAD to see it and yes, I too loved Ryan in it) I just wanted to point out some other men I have been drooling over. I must say, I am a fan of 'older' men. So please bare with me :) If you simply don't like these men, that's fine by me. I just wanted to show you some nice pictures for the upcoming weeks. Now that Film Friday has been over (I thought that spring would start and so nobody needed some Film Friday posts anymore... Thinking about getting it back though - it keeps on pouring!) I thought it would be nice to spice it up with men.

Let's start with Keanu Reeves


I have been a fan of Keanu since I was in elementary school. I was highly in love with him when he starred in Speed. The way he pulled himself up from underneath that bus... that was enough for me. I then knew I would love him for life. Even when he looks like a bum (and he did many times).
There's something about him that I have simply always liked (not only his appearance but for instance his charity as in giving away motorcycles and money) and I have been collecting his movies ever since. When he starred in The Matrix, I was over the moon. That trilogy is one of my favourite movies and the role he was playing: he nailed it. I just watched the first movies of the Matrix again and I am all hyped up by the combat scenes. It's so freakin' awesome! (And yes, I'm a nerd when it comes to this - I know the lines, expressions on their faces and keep on yelling when the scene starts: this is soooo cool, just watch it, I want to do that too!)



 
For a larger image: just press on the collage.



Some of the movies I like with him in it (in no particular order) :
What do you think of Keanu Reeves?

PS The latest news on Keanu in Cannes. Of course - just like I said here before - not looking at this top best self. I'm sure he'll get in shape again, one day.
PPS All pictures found on the internet by Google. And scroll down for some videos.

*************************

Ik weet dat het een beetje gek is om een crush te hebben op een bekendheid, maar iedereen houdt er nu eenmaal van om naar iets moois te kijken. En ik weet zeker dat dat bij mij het geval is, vooral sinds de laatste dagen. Het regende veel en ik heb veel films gekeken en ik merkte dat ik weer als een tiener kon genieten van al het moois wat voorbij kwam. En hoewel ik Ryan Gosling een lekker ding vind (ik las het boek Het Dagboek van Nicolas Sparks en toen de film uit kwam moest ik die natuurlijk zien en ook ik viel direct voor Ryan) wilde ik toch graag de focus op wat andere acteurs leggen. Begrijp me goed, ik val op 'oudere' mannen - dus als het je niks lijkt, ook goed. Ik wil jullie gewoon wat leuke foto's laten zien de komende tijd. Film Friday staat namelijk in de ijskast omdat ik dacht dat het in het voorjaar wel echt lenteweer zou worden en niemand zat te wachten op deze posts want lenteweer betekent naar buiten gaan! Misschien moet ik maar gewoon gaan beginnen totdat eindelijk de zon schijnt... Hoe dan ook, bij deze Celebrity Crushes.

Deze eerste 'aflevering' begint met Keanu Reeves:

Ik ben fan van Keanu sinds de basisschool. De eerste keer dat ik hem zag in de film Speed was ik meteen verliefd. Hoe hij zich van onder de bus omhoog trok... dat was het. Ik wist vanaf toen: I will love him for life. Zelfs als hij er uitziet als een zwerver (wat hij regelmatig gedaan heeft trouwens). Er is iets aan hem dat ik altijd leuk heb gevonden (niet alleen zijn uiterlijk telt, maar ook zijn actions) en sindsdien spaar ik zijn films. Toen hij in The Matrix speelde was ik euforisch, zoals hij dat karakter had neergezet: subliem. De hele trilogie is een van mijn favoriete films en ik ben toevallig weer opnieuw begonnen met kijken (dankzij Alexander Klöpping na zijn 3e college bij DWDD University) en ik ben helemaal hyper als het gaat om de vechtscenes. Het zijn zulke gave films! (En ja, ik ben echt een nerd op dit gebied - Ik ken de teksten, hun expressies en als een scene start begin ik te schreeuwen: ooooh dit is zo cool! Dit moet je zien! Dat wil ik ook kunnen!)

Een paar films van hem die ik leuk vind:

PS Het laatste nieuws over Keanu in Cannes. Natuurlijk - zoals ik al eerder zei - niet in zijn beste conditie gezien zijn onderkin. Hij komt wel weer in shape, ooit.
PPS Alle foto's gevonden via Google.






Labels: , , ,